The San Francisco Latino Democratic Club was more than happy to endorse Un Día Sin Inmigrantes / A Day Without Immigrants!
Come out on Monday, May 1, to take part in the march and rallies against President Trump's shameful program to build a wall and deport over 3 million immigrants & refugees!
If you would like to march with LDC we will be gathering at Spear & Market St with the Latina/o Young Democrats of San Francisco on Monday, May 1st at 10:30AM. We will walk to the 11AM rally at Justin Herman Plaza collectively.
Look for the club banners.
NOTE: Wear comfortable shoes and bring water!
- No ban, no wall
- Stop the ICE raids and deportations
- Defend ALL immigrants regardless of status
- Stand up against racism, sexism, xenophobia, and bigotry
- Stop the attacks on Mexico
- Stop the attacks on Muslims, people of color, women, LGBTQ, workers, and the poor
- Defend our unions
- NO to U.S war and intervention abroad
- NO to environmental destruction
- Defend public education
- 11:00 AM Rally at Justin Herman Plaza (Mitin en la Plaza Justin Herman)
- 12:00 Noon March on Market Street to Civic Center Plaza (Marcha por la Calle Market hacia la Plaza del Centro Civico)
- 2:00 PM Rally at Civic Center Plaza (Mitin en la Plaza del Centro Civico)